If Just Food can raise $30,000 by September 30th, they will receive an additional 30,000 from two challenge grants, $25,000 from an anonymous community member and $5,000 from Peoples Bank. The matching grants are meant to get the local organization out of the hole created by its former director, Jeremy Farmer, and continue its mission to help those in need in Douglas County. Read More…
This unusual weblog is our digital hub for videos, blog posts, photos, and other information we think you’ll find informative…or at least entertaining.
|« Aug||Dec »|
Posts from September, 2015
Win $1,220.00 cash , a new TV and more!
- Now through November 20, 2015
- Winner drawn November 27
Where To Register: Peoples Bank – Ottawa, KOFO and at Count The Cash sponsors and their remotes thru November 20, 2015.
Be listening to KOFO to find out where the KOFO-Peoples Bank Cash Box filled with cash will be on display and you can register
- Guess how much money is inside the KOFO-Peoples Bank money box and you could win $1,220 and then some!
- The closest guess to the actual amount of money inside the box wins $1,220
- Guess the exact amount inside the box and you’ll win an additional prize of $1,220.00 from Peoples Bank. $610.00 to you/$610.00 to your favorite local charity
- Didn’t win the money? That’s ok! The top 5% will be put into a drawing to win a 47” LG LCD Flat Screen TV and other door prizes.
- Cash winner and TV winner both announced November 27th at private invitation “Finalist Party” at Peoples Bank 5th and Main, Ottawa, KS between 5-7pm. Winners, themselves, must be present to win these prizes, no substitutions.
In case of ties, a random drawing will be held to determine final winner.
- The Gun Guys
- McCoy’s Furniture Loft
- Seven Cedars, LLC Sutton’s Jewelry
- Messenger’s Home Furnishings
- No purchase necessary
- Contest is open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older
- One guess per person per registration location
- KOFO and Peoples Bank employees and households not eligible
- Sponsors and households are not eligible
- Prizes awarded as described. No substitutions
- Winner responsible for any and all applicable taxes
- Finalists will be those who guess within 5% of the actual amount
- Local charity must have its main/home office in Franklin County
- Must have a government issued photo id that matches information on registration form
For complete rules visit kofo.com