Here is a short summary of several benefits that go with being a Peoples Banker. Obviously, there’s more detail to all of these, but this list gives you a sense of our commitment to quality benefits. You can also take a look at our Peoples Recruitment Brochure for more information.
- Choice of health insurance plans based on what works best for you
- Wellness programs to help you get healthy or stay healthy
- Dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- HSA and/or flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Company-provided life insurance and optional additional life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Reliance Standard
- Tuition reimbursement for some courses
- Generous paid time off policy (called Authorized Time Off at Peoples) and generous ATO carryover of up to 120 hours at the end of the year (full-time new hires begin accruing 10 hours of ATO per month beginning the first full month of employment, and accrual rates increase up to a maximum of 20 hours per month after 15 years)
- Holiday pay for recognized major holidays—plus “holiday of choice” alternatives if you work on a holiday when the bank is open
- Charitable leave—Peoples strongly believes in community service; we encourage our Bankers to take up to eight hours per year of paid time to do community service projects
- Peoples Bankers are paid twice per month on the 15th and the last day of the month, except in California where they are paid on the 10th and 26th
Ready to join the Peoples Team?
Check out our current job openings.