- Provides primary coverage (up to $50,000) for eligible rental vehicles and secondary personal effects coverage for up to 31 consecutive days
- Provides coverage against theft of or damage to most new items purchased with your eligible MasterCard card up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to the cost of the item (excluding delivery and transportation costs), up to $10,000 per incident, and a total of $50,000 per cardholder account per calendar year.
Extended Warranty Insurance*
- Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of one year.
- Master RoadAssist® – 24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- MasterTrip® – Travel assistance, including emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets, documents, and luggage.
- MasterLegal® – Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
MasterCard Zero Liability
- You pay only for the purchases you have authorized on your MasterCard card, and you won’t be held liable in the event of an unauthorized purchase. This coverage extends to purchases made in stores, over the phone, or online.
- Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
VAT Reclaim Service*
- The Value Added Tax Reclaim Service from MasterCard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
- Employee liability protection program that protects companies and financial institutions from employee misuse of company card privileges on eligible MasterCard Commercial cards. For Business Owners Only.
MasterCard Global Service™
- Provides around-the-clock customer service for all of your account-related questions.
* Certain restrictions, terms, discounts and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-MasterCard for full details.
All benefits sourced through MasterCard Cardholder Solutions can be serviced by phone through the MasterCard Assistance Center (1-800-MC-ASSIST/ 1-800-622-7747)
- Cardholders are prompted for their 16 digit account number, to present the appropriate benefits for the account
- The MasterCard Assistance Center provides:
- Detailed information for available benefits (through IVR)
- Transfer to appropriate MasterCard benefits provider for more information, to file a claim or for an update on the claim process