Peoples Bank – Albuquerque announces its “SBA 504 Loan Program Overview” on Wednesday, May 11, from 11:30-1pm. This highly anticipated event will be held at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, 2401 12th Street NW in Albuquerque. Read More »
This unusual weblog is our digital hub for videos, blog posts, photos, and other information we think you’ll find informative…or at least entertaining.
Topic | Banking
Capital CDC recently recognized its 2015 award winners. Laurie Roach, Vice President and Business Relationship Officer of Peoples Bank-Albuquerque, was named the Lender of the Year. Laurie had loan approvals totaling $2,733,000.00 in SBA 504 dollars.
In addition to the Lender of the Year award, Peoples Bank was also recognized as the Top Lending Institution in regard to approval and debenture volume.
Capital CDC works as a non-profit facilitator of loan development throughout Texas and New Mexico. They have worked with hundreds of small businesses and partnered with multiple financial institutions to assist with financing of building acquisitions, construction projects, and machinery and equipment loans.
“Peoples Bank is proud of our relationship with Capital CDC and equally proud of Laurie Roach in Albuquerque. We’re dedicated to serving our Guests and the community. We thank Capital CDC for this special recognition.” said Charlie Wooten, Peoples Bank Chief Lending Officer
Peoples Bank is a full service banking organization with banking locations in Kansas and New Mexico and mortgage-only locations nationwide.
For more information contact:
Warner Lewis, Director of Marketing
Win $1,220.00 cash , a new TV and more!
- Now through November 20, 2015
- Winner drawn November 27
Where To Register: Peoples Bank – Ottawa, KOFO and at Count The Cash sponsors and their remotes thru November 20, 2015.
Be listening to KOFO to find out where the KOFO-Peoples Bank Cash Box filled with cash will be on display and you can register
- Guess how much money is inside the KOFO-Peoples Bank money box and you could win $1,220 and then some!
- The closest guess to the actual amount of money inside the box wins $1,220
- Guess the exact amount inside the box and you’ll win an additional prize of $1,220.00 from Peoples Bank. $610.00 to you/$610.00 to your favorite local charity
- Didn’t win the money? That’s ok! The top 5% will be put into a drawing to win a 47” LG LCD Flat Screen TV and other door prizes.
- Cash winner and TV winner both announced November 27th at private invitation “Finalist Party” at Peoples Bank 5th and Main, Ottawa, KS between 5-7pm. Winners, themselves, must be present to win these prizes, no substitutions.
In case of ties, a random drawing will be held to determine final winner.
- The Gun Guys
- McCoy’s Furniture Loft
- Seven Cedars, LLC Sutton’s Jewelry
- Messenger’s Home Furnishings
- No purchase necessary
- Contest is open to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older
- One guess per person per registration location
- KOFO and Peoples Bank employees and households not eligible
- Sponsors and households are not eligible
- Prizes awarded as described. No substitutions
- Winner responsible for any and all applicable taxes
- Finalists will be those who guess within 5% of the actual amount
- Local charity must have its main/home office in Franklin County
- Must have a government issued photo id that matches information on registration form
For complete rules visit kofo.com
We will be doing required website maintenance tonight (June 22). You may experience some slight online banking service interruption for a very brief period.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Because of recent fraudulent debit card activity in the state of New York, Peoples Bank debit cards signature transactions are temporarily not allowed in that state. This means you cannot “sign” for your purchases. Simply enter your PIN number at the point of sale. Regular ATM transactions are not affected by this restriction. We will keep you updated.
Thanks for banking with us!
Peoples Bank announces Danielle Baker Hugunin is joining Peoples Bank as a Mortgage Banker. Hugunin comes to the Bank with 15 years home lending experience. Read More »
Peoples Bank announces the recent promotion of Angela Blackburn to VP/Director of Human Resources of the bank. Read More »
Your Peoples Bank Debit Card just got a whole lot better! Read below for information about your new MasterCard Debit Card. Still have questions? Call a friendly Peoples Banker today. We’d love to hear from you.
You’ve heard recently about the discovery of a software vulnerability referred to as “Heartbleed”. This issue could allow unauthorized access to normally protected information.
Peoples Bank has performed rigorous vulnerability checks on our systems. We have found no evidence that any customer/Guest information has been compromised or that any of our systems have been accessed improperly. We have also verified that our strategic partners are also protected. Read More »
You might have heard recent speculation on the safety of ATMs. Peoples Bank is aware of news reports regarding the risks of ATMs that use the Windows XP operating system. While the version of the operating system is one security consideration, Peoples is addressing risks with a in-depth defense strategy that extends well beyond the operating system of the ATM. Please know that the security and safety of your information and funds is our top priority. We are constantly addressing this risk and other risks with our ATM vendors and security experts to protect the security of our customers.