Peoples Bank – Albuquerque announces its “SBA 504 Loan Program Overview” on Wednesday, May 11, from 11:30-1pm. This highly anticipated event will be held at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, 2401 12th Street NW in Albuquerque. Read More »
This unusual weblog is our digital hub for videos, blog posts, photos, and other information we think you’ll find informative…or at least entertaining.
Topic | Events
Peoples Bank held its 14th annual Peoples Promise Awards, Friday, February 12 at all its banking and mortgage locations across the country. The awards recognize and celebrate 2015 performance and service excellence within Peoples Bank. The day-long event was celebrated at each location as a new award winner was announced every 30 minutes via email and an internal website.
“We are committed to our promise to our Guests of providing the highest quality financial service in all of our markets. Our Peoples Promise Award winners are dedicated professionals who are passionate about embodying this promise every single day. We’re always pleased to recognize the “best of the best” during this special day in our organization.” said Wint Winter, Jr., CEO/Chief Counsel of Peoples Bank.
Peoples Bank 2016 Peoples Promise Award Winners:
- Retail Mortgage Banker of the Year- Chad Sloan (Lake Mary, Florida)
- DTC Mortgage Support Banker of the Year- Suzanne Ross (Columbus, Ohio)
- Nancy Winter Community Service Award- Ottawa Market
- Wealth Management Banker of the Year- Davin Schuler (Taos, New Mexico)
- Mortgage Office of the Year- Peoples Home Loans (New Jersey)
- DTC Mortgage Banker of the Year- Amy Baker (Santa Rosa, California)
- Business Relationship Officer of the Year- Derek Haverkamp (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Mortgage Manager- Tommy Annunziata (Manalapan, New Jersey)
- Internal Support Banker of the Year- Angela Blackburn (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Loan Support Banker of the Year- Emily Baucom (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Retail Mortgage Support Banker of the Year- Erik Johnson (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Newcomer of the Year- Marcie Toombs (Overland Park, Kansas)
- CEO Return on Quality Award- Albuquerque Market
- Grandma’s Favorite Mortgage Banker of the Year- Danielle Hugunin (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Store Manager of the Year- Trish Esquibel (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Personal Banker of the Year- Kristen Altoro (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Chairman’s Award- Phil Hudson, Aspen Consulting Group
Peoples Bank was chartered in 1871 in Ottawa, Kansas, and is a full service banking organization with banking locations in Kansas and New Mexico, and mortgage locations nationwide.
Circle your calendars for next Saturday, because you won’t want to miss it. Santa and Mrs. Claus are taking a break and stopping in for some of Peoples Bank’s famous chocolate chip cookies. There will be free photos taken with Santa and we’ll also have games for the kids.